ok. Let's start with a small list of the costumes that I feel are extremely outplayed and I am frankly just tired of seeing them.
*Playboy bunny and Hugh Hefner. It's just annoying. Sorry.
*School girl. REAL ORIGINAL!
*Marilyn Monroe. I mean I get it, I really do...just *yawn*
*Referees. So 2005.
*Lady Gaga. I understand doing that a couple years ago or last year. But everyone has done it a million times.
*Policeman, Policewoman, CSI person, etc. Unless you are going to be a hired stripper that night, then NO.
Now. Here are a couple pictures of the most ridiculous costumes I have seen so far. I really would punch one of my friends if they showed up in one. They make me laugh.
So as if the thong isn't bad enough..this outfit you could make is 50 bucks!
Some girl put this on her blog. Lol. Idk but I can't help but laugh.
I somewhat dig this. But ridiculous nonetheless. I sure as heck know that I would not be able to go in public in that.
And...last but not least...this thing. Can you believe this? Douchebag city! Yes, I did laugh, but I didn't want to!
So. Ideas I like!
*Pattie Mayonnaise and Quailman..or could just do Doug. I feel like I could do a Patti Mayonnaise...
*Nicki Minaj..If I was black I would so try it. I tried painting myself black once...it was a failure.
*Olive Oyl and Popeye. I saw a REALLY cute Olive Oyl costume that you could make yourself. Wouldn't let me save the picture though...bummer.
*Mormons. I know it's be done before but it never gets old to me for someone to wear the bike helmet, tie, white shirt, etc. Not making fun of them, just like the costume!
I will be the first to admit this is a little creepy. but how can you not love lamb chop and sherry!? plus its original!
I don't care if this has been outdone or not. But something about this being the whole family is wicked awesome.
anyways. I was bored. Found a lot of cool ones on Pinterest and Flickr of homemade ones. But a lot of them wouldn't let me save. I also remember in college a group of people doing the old show Legends of the Hidden Temple and spray painting bike helmets gold and doing the colored shirts with the different teams like Barracudas and Monkeys and crap. It was really cool. So be creative! I expect a lot of people to still be Alice and Wonderland, Pirates, Captain America, Thor, etc. Which is fine. But please don't spend 60 dollars on a skanky version of the mad hatter. Make something! or buy cheap..whichever.
And last but not least friends, drag your friends or significant other into you costumes. Makes it more fun! Like these girls!






You and Your friends should totally do paper rock scissors!!!
ReplyDelete